|You've reached the article titled Website. As you can see, this is not a regular article and unlikely the one you've been looking for. This is because the title Website is suitable for more than one subject covered on the Monster High Wiki.
|Below is a list of linked articles that, either partially or fully, share the title Website. Please select the one you are interested in.
- 200X — Matty Collector, Mattel's toy site aimed at collectors. San Diego Comic-Con International dolls can be preordered there and goes on limited sale there too right after the event.
- 2010 — Monster High, the main website dedicated to the franchise. It features webisodes, games, character profiles, a mini-magazine and much more.
- 2010 — Facebook, the Monster High account brings information on future releases and new characters, as well as provides small pieces of fiction.
- 2010 — YouTube, the Monster High channel hosts webisodes, trailers, and more.
- 2012 — Tumblr, the Monster High account is named The Monster High Gory Gazette and the account is meant to be read as if it were the school's newspaper.
- 2012 — Twitter, the Monster High account is much like the Facebook account in terms of content and purpose. Occasionally, contests are hosted there.
- 2013 — 13 Wishes, a website launched to support the 13 Wishes promotion.
- 2013 — Instagram, the Monster High account is used for storage of a large variety of Monster High-related images.