|Pet||I played the part of a dragon whisperer in a film once. It was a great role but I've never translated that into a real unlife pet.|
|BFFs||Draculaura and Viperine Gorgon|
|Read the full profile|
Elissabat, alternatively named Veronica Von Vamp, is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. She is a vampire who grew up among the nobility of Transylvania. She is a childhood friend of Draculaura, as well as the daughter of one of Dracula's closest friends. Chosen by fate as the Vampire Queen, Elissabat fled her responsibility for four centuries and made a career as actress in Hauntlywood during that time. She is particularly known for her role in the Her Majesty series of movies. Eventually, her identity was uncovered and she accepted the role of queen, finding a way to combine it with her acting career.
In the English version of the cartoon, Elissabat's voice is provided by Karen Strassman.
Elissabat is an actress who takes her craft very seriously. Since she suffers from severe stage fright, she makes a lot of effort to study and prepare for her roles and give the best performance possible. Most monsters call her aloof and unapproachable, but it's only because she is focused on her craft, and on hiding her true self from others...
Elissabat's great secret is that 400 years ago, she was destined to become the Vampire Queen, but escaped Transylvania on the eve of her coronation when she learned the vampire Lord Stoker was plotting to rule the kingdom through her. With the help of Hexiciah Steam she escaped to Londoom, and began a new life as Veronica Von Vamp.
Elissabat has pale white skin, dark purple hair, and dresses gothic.
Her father went mysteriously missing right before she found out she was the next Vampire Queen. Lord Stoker is her father's older brother. She did not trust him or agree with his belief that vampires should rule over all other monsters.
Elissabat and Draculaura are childhood friends from when she lived in Transylvania. They were so close, they were even mistaken for sisters. These days, Elissabat is a good acquaintance of Catty Noir and her makeup artist, Viperine Gorgon.
- January 18, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Elissabat.
- March 18, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Veronica Von Vamp.
- July 20, 2013: Elissabat is promised for New York Comic Con at San Diego Comic-Con International.
- Late August, 2013: Elissabat makes her diary debut in Catty Noir's SSS diary.
- October 10, 2013: Elissabat is on display at New York Comic Con.
- Mid November, 2013: Elissabat's debut doll is released as part of the Frights, Camera, Action! - Hauntlywood series.
- December 14, 2013: Elissabat's profile art is revealed through the website's banner update.
- December 17, 2013: Elissabat's profile is published on the Monster High website.
- March 11, 2014: Elissabat makes her 3D cartoon debut in "Frights, Camera, Action!".