Nothing is known at the moment about Mr. Verizhe's personality.
As several other Monster High characters, Mr. Vherize is based on the invisible man from the The Invisible Man novel by H.G. Wells and its 1933 film adaption by Universal Studios.
In the story, the invisible man is called Dr. Griffin (Dr. Jack Griffin in the film), and he used himself as guinea pig in an experiment to alter the refractive index of living bodies to that of air, so that light would no longer be absorbed or reflected and the subjects therefore would be invisible. It didn't take him long to abuse his power, eventually resulting in his demise. Upon death, his body became visible again.
- There is another physical deaducation teacher named Coach Igor, who appeared in the "Photo Finish". Strangely, Verizhe's favorite quote is the same one as depicted on Igor's notes on the website. What connection, if any, exists between the two is unclear.
- Mr. Verizhe's name is a homophonic play on "Where is he?".
- Verizhe's credentials and favorite quote are as follows:
- Griffin Community College - A.A., Physical Education
- "You can't hide from fitness."
- "Griffin Community College" is a reference to the main character from The Invisible Man, whose last name is Griffin.