Hi, welcome to Monster High Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Icerabbit page.
Please read about our editing standards by visiting the Monster High Wiki editing guidelines page.
You can also check in and hang out with other Monster High Wiki users at the Wiki Community HQ!
Hello! Could you please tell me where did you found promos of Scooter and Powder Room with dolls?
Letice 08:12, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, there's no need already - I found them myself. Sorry to trouble you.
Letice 09:41, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for the ST pictures. How did you find them?
- NerdyAnimeRockr 3:55 p.m. 7/8/12
I am new I need advice thanks loads x GhoulsRule 15:58, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- You are looking towards a ban if you continue uploading images that aren't yours. Parrotbeak (talk) 21:24, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't upload pictures from ichigo3lemon. The pictures I've uploaded are from public sites who may have uploaded pic's from her...it's hard to tell from this end. Can you tell me from where we are allowed to upload pictures?Icerabbit (talk) 21:30, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Can you also tell me why pictures that I have taken myself have been removed?Icerabbit (talk) 21:34, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- You can upload pictures from the Gory Gazette unless they are a reblog, pictures from the MH Facebook and Twitter accounts unless tehy are fan submissions, and otherwise stockphotography is always good, but do make sure you have the full stockphoto, of the best quality available, and not already uploaded.
- Your images were removed because I can't tell if they are your images. Right now, the wiki doesn't accept user photos because there's no system to separate legal uploads from illegal ones in terms of toy photos. It will be created, soon too, but right now own toy photos are not allowed to prevent theft. Parrotbeak (talk) 21:38, November 22, 2012 (UTC)Thanks...I'll post elsewhere.Icerabbit (talk) 21:47, November 22, 2012 (UTC)