Volume 3, Episode 9: Ghoulia reveals a freak-peek of her secret, behind-the-screams life at Monster High.
Ghoulia is sitting on the stairs in front of Monster High and is working on her laptop when Cleo and Deuce pass by. Cleo asks Ghoulia to join them for smoothies, but Ghoulia claims to be too busy. Cleo retorts that she is just sitting around fiddling with her computer as always, but leaves Ghoulia alone with the note that she can meet up with them if she changes her mind. Just as Cleo and Deuce have left, a brain signal appears in the sky and Ghoulia gets up.
Ghoulia goes to Headless Headmistress Bloodgood's office, where she is told that Bloodgood needs to get her hair done for the superintendent party but that she is also swamped with paperwork. Ghoulia takes Bloodgood's head to get her hair done and brings Nightmare along for the same treatment. When she's done with that task, the brain signal shines brightly in the sky a second time. In this case, Abbey had taken a swim in the pool and has left it too cold for any other monster to use. Ghoulia pays a visit to the dragon under the swimming pool and feeds it a cayenne pepper. The resulting burst of fire from the dragon's mouth heats up the pool as needed. But this does not mark the end of Ghoulia's labors yet. A gargoyle on the school's rooftop has unplugged the WiFi dish, so Ghoulia climbs up there and distracts the male gargoyle with a fake female gargoyle.
When Ghoulia replugs the dish, the shock of the reconnection sends Ghoulia flying. Through a series of bounces, Ghoulia lands right back at her spot on the stairs. Cleo and Deuce return with smoothies, and Cleo berates Ghoulia for her choice not to come along with them while she obviously had nothing to do. When the two are gone again, the brain signal appears once more, this time because a beast is busy tearing the school apart. Ghoulia smiles knowingly as she gets ready to help out for the fourth time that night.
- The title of the webisode is a nod to the 1968-2012 television soap opera One Life to Live.
- The brain signal is a reference to the bat signal from Batman.
- The pool dragon makes their cartoon debut.
- As established throughout the series and particularly in "Freakout Friday", Bloodgood's body can't see without the head. So how is it supposed to do anything while the head is away?
- Abbey wears her Skull Shores outfit when she gets out of the pool, just without her sunhat, earrings, waist wrap, and shoes.