Volume 3, Episode 3: A germ-filled attack on Monster High threatens to ruin the ghouls' class trip to Monte Scarlo.
The girls prepare for a class trip to Monte Scarlo. As Frankie voices her enthusiasm, she suddenly sneezes. Mr. Rotter hears this and warns her that if she gets sick, she may not attend the class trip. Frankie tries to assure him and her friends she is fine, but her next sneeze causes three other students to get shocked by her electricity. Cleo warns the others to stay away from Frankie lest they get sick too, and become unable to go on the class trip. Clawdeen apologizes to Frankie for having to shut her out, but then she sneezes too, causing her fur to stand up. Next is Operetta, whose sneeze breaks Ghoulia's glasses as well as the windows, and causes several students to be blown out of the building. Finally, Cleo and Draculaura both sneeze at the time, causing them to be covered in heart-shaped pimples and pyramid-shaped pimples respectively.
As the girls try to think of something to be cured before the bus leaves, Gory mockingly tells of how much fun she'll be having at Monte Scarlo. Abbey warns the girls the bus will leave soon, but they tell her to leave them or else she might get sick too. Abbey informs them the people of her village rarely get sick. Meanwhile, Ghoulia figures out the cure they need is a "monster thistle," which Frankie knows grow in the catacombs. The girls ask Abbey to get it for them, to which she complies.
On the ground floor, Gory keeps teasing the girls and claims Abbey won't be back in time. However, Abbey does return in time and blows the monster thistle's pollen over her friends, who get well instantly. However, since Abbey is allergic to the pollen, the action causes her to sneeze and freeze Gory to the floor. The girls run off to catch the bus, leaving a distraught Gory to seemingly miss out on the trip.
- "Uncommon cold" is a play on "common cold".
- Monte Scarlo is the Monster High version of Monte Carlo.
- "Monsterazzi" is a play on "paparazzi".
- "Vamptastic" is a vampire play on "fantastic".
- Draculaura's reflection leaves out the pimples on her neck.
- It would have been more logical for the girls to send Operetta into the catacombs to fetch the monster thistle, since she knows her way around.
- Speaking of Operetta, where did she go after becoming sick?
- When sitting on the stairs, Ghoulia's lower arms are drawn all black.