Toy"R"Us, also known as ToysЯUs, is an internationally operating company specialized in toy and juvenile-products and headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, United States. The company was founded in 1948 as a baby furniture chain store, but slowly moved on to include toys until a complete focus change in 1957. The 50s also saw the introduction of Geoffrey the Giraffe, the store mascot that would evolve along the company in the following decades up to now. In 2011, it was one of three store chains—Target, Toys"R"Us, and Walmart—that started Mattel's list of ones that occasionally receive exclusive Monster High dolls in the USA.
- 2011 - The first Go Monster High Team!!! 3-pack, which contains Cleo de Nile, Draculaura, and Ghoulia Yelps. The 3-pack got a special webisode, "Super Fan", produced that Toys"R"Us is given distribution rights of in the USA. The webisode contains a cameo of Geoffrey the Giraffe.
- 2012 - The 'Campus Stroll' 2-pack, which Purrsephone and Meowlody.
- 2012 - Wave 1 of I Heart Fashion, which features Frankie Stein and Abbey Bominable.
- 2012 - The Powder Room playset with Draculaura and the Scooter playset with Ghoulia Yelps.
- 2013 - The second Go Monster High Team!!! 3-pack, which contains Toralei Stripe, Purrsephone, and Meowlody.
- 2013 - The Scaris: City of Frights 2-pack, which contains Lagoona Blue and Cleo de Nile.
- 2013 - Headless Headmistress Bloodgood.
- 2013 - Wave 2 of I Heart Fashion, which features Clawdeen Wolf and Scarah Screams.
- Toys"R"Us also has its share of exclusive Monster High merchandise.