Toralei Stripe was trademarked on May 27, 2011 and again on November 15, 2012. Her first doll came out in Early November, 2011. As of January 01, 2015, her doll number totals 9 and makes up 2.50% of the entire Monster High doll collection. Few other merchandise of her is available.
- Toralei wears a sleeveless red tunic with diagonal black and white stripes. She combines this with a short, black leather jacket with studded collar and red lining, and a pair of black torn pants. She sports mismatched red gloves, the one on the right being a plain glove only covering the index finger and the thumb, the one on the left being a full glove sporting silver studs and a back-hole. There's an orange scarf with a Skullette mark around her neck and a golden belt with silver buckle and Skullette imprint loosely secured around her waist. She wears three piercings in her ears - a silver stud in each and a silver ring in her left ear. She has black converse wedges with red heels, open toes, red shoelaces, and silver ankle-studs. Her makeup is bubblegum pink, forest green, and grey eyeshadow, and her lipstick is deep pink.
- The doll comes with a red and black handbag with a scratchmark over it and a yarn-based cat toy for strap, a Sweet Fangs figurine, a real-life sized black brush, a black doll stand and a diary.
- Both Toralei's San Diego Comic-Con International display and her stockphoto show her with an orange brush and orange doll stand. The doll has never been put on the market with those.
- Toralei wears a black shirt with diagonal silver-dotted lines, combined with an orange and black checkered scarf. She sports a horizontal tiger print skirt in black and silver, as well as a silver studded belt. She wears white 3D glasses with one red lens and one blue lens. Her shoes are black with wedge heels and open toes. Draped over them are orange bandanas, and the front is decorated with silver studs. The outfit comes with a black and orange bag with a studded silver frame and handle and a stylized catface print, two yellow movie tickets, and a blue box of dead mice candy.
Go Monster High Team!!!
- Line: Go Monster High Team!!!
- Release: Late January, 2013
- Assortment number: None
- Model number: Y7297
- Toralei wears a fearleading outfit, consisting of a black V-neck, sleeveless shirt and a matching miniskirt. The neckline of the shirt is trimmed with hot pink, the chest area is printed with the white and pink Monster High school logo, and the shirt is hemmed with jagged pink and white stripes. The black skirt also has the same stripes on its hem. Her white sneakers have lightning bolt-shaped heels, black shoelaces, and black sides lined with pink. She carries a black messenger bag with a zip, Monster High logo, and pink and white straps. She has a silver stud earring in her right ear and two hoops in her left ear. Her makeup is identical to her basic's. She comes in a 3-pack with Meowlody and Purrsephone in identical outfits, three Skullette megaphones: black, pink, white, a brush, and three doll stands.
As Catastrophe, Toralei wears a grey jumpsuit with vermillion and orange scratch mark stripes, and a black collar. Her Skullette, fading from orange to white from the top, decorates the chest area. She has a silver belt with a dangling orange feather inspired by a cat toy, and black fingerless gloves. Each of her red boots have moulded stripes on it, a silver zip running down the side, black studded soles and conical curved heels, like claws. Her accessories include a studded black mask with three cat whiskers protruding out from each side, a red studded cat collar, and a silver studded bracelet (with mice) on each hand. Her hair is pulled back and wrapped around her ears at the sides, her lipstick is red, and she had three black ear piercings: one stud on each ear and a ring on her left. This doll comes with a stand, brush, and comic booklet featuring Catastrophe.
Doll: The hair is straight and long, it is worn down with an asymmetrical cut. Her cut bangs are gelled and swept over her right eye with three black stripes on them. Her hair is standard red and orange with a thick stripe of black running down in the back. Her lipstick is a perfect ruby red, while her shadow is a glittery lavender applied all around the eyes.
Clothes: Toralei wears a printed tank and mini skirt. Her tank is bubblegum pink with jagged black horizontal stripes going across. Her mini skirt is red with a black houndstooth print.
Accessories: She wears a magenta spiked collar bracelet on her right arm, and she has on a hot pink studded belt that rests above her skirt on her midriff. Her shoes are hot pink ankle booties, with claw shaped heels and studded straps and buckles that secure them. In her hand she holds a silvery metal cauldron coffee mug.
Extras: She does not include any extra pieces.
Notes: This doll and its assortment line is only carried at smaller brand chains.
Freaky Fusion - Freaky Fusions
- Line: Freaky Fusion - Freaky Fusions
- Release: Mid June, 2014
- Assortment number: BJR36
- Model number: BJR39
Freaky Field Trip
This version of Toralei is a return to her short hair. She comes with a teal stripe in the bangs that has her traditional black tiger stripes. She has matching teal makeup around the eyes and a magenta lipstick that matches her dress.
Clothes: She comes with a tight fitting dress. It is a bright magenta color with black sigh bones. It also has a trio of teal swipes in different places around the dress.
Accessories: She come with a pair of see-through teal shoes that are molded in the shape of a fish. The heel is the mouth of the fish with large teeth. The fish's bones are the straps around the top of the foot.
Extras: She comes with an angler fish skeleton display, that is made up of two parts. The white skeleton, and a purple base. She also comes with a drink cup in the shape of a shark's head.
Notes: This is a budget doll, so she doesn't come with a stand or brush.
Freak Du Chic
Doll: This unique Toralei has long curls of thick red hair, with a solid black and purple streak on her bangs, to the side of her face. Dramatic pink eyeshadow spread around the brow bone and purple under the eye, Toralei also wears black facepaint around her eyes with dots above and below her eyes, to give her a real circus look, along with pink-y red lipstick.
Clothes: Her dress, inspired by the traditional circus look, consists of short shreaded dress with circus inspired patterns like polkadots and stripes, in hues of purple, orange and red, with a heart cleavage and black straps with shreded material of black and white striped sheer, which also makes her underskirt.
Accessories: Ready for her tightrope act, Toralei includes a black headand with rope designs and a red 'skeleton' parasol with a black handle. The parasol has molded cat eyes, nose and ears. She also includes long purple plataform boots, with monocyle heels, stage plataforms, a cat head in the front strand and ropes that wrap around her lower legs.
Extras: This doll includes a black stand and a cardboard poster with Toralei's artwork.
Great Scarrier Reef - Glowsome Ghoulfish
- Line: Great Scarrier Reef - Glowsome Ghoulfish
- Release: Late November, 2015
- Assortment number: ???
- Model number: ???