|The Good, the Bat and the Fabulous|
|Release Date:||Monday, November 22, 2010.|
|Previous:||Shock and Awesome|
|Next:||Rumor Run Wild|
|Watch on YouTube|
Volume 1, Episode 19: Draculaura hasn't learned the oldest vampire trick in the book — turning into a bat. Find out how a freaky-fun twist of fate helps her save major face!
Frankie and Draculaura are surprised by Clawdeen when they walk into the library and dragged along to a table where Ghoulia is reading a book about vampires. Draculaura is not impressed since she, being a vampire, already knows all about vampire life. However, the part about vampires that has Clawdeen excited is their ability to turn into a bat, which Clawdeen remarks she never has seen Draculaura do. Frankie further reads that the ability does require sufficient age.
Draculaura claims to be old enough and that, in fact, she changes into a bat regularly. When asked to show the change to her friends though, she grows hesitant and protests, saying she needs privacy. This way she gets to retreat to the belfry to consider her next course of action, since she never in her life has turned into a bat. She tries to set her mind to the transformation, unaware she is being observed by a real bat, whom she accidentally chases out of the belfry.
As Draculaura falls asleep trying to think like a bat, the real bat ends up at Frankie's and Clawdeen's location. They assume the bat is Draculaura and spend the rest of the day hanging out with it, which includes beautifying it and taking it along for a multiple choice test. The bat fills in the circles by stepping in ink.
At the lockers, Frankie and Clawdeen discuss how great the day has been and momentarily look away, at which point the bat tiredly flies off and Draculaura approaches. Her friends think she changed back and congratulate her once more for getting the only A on the test. As they walk away, Draculaura stands alone, confused. The bat returns once more, flying above her head, but while she hears it, its too fast for her to see.
- The title of the webisode is a play on the 1966 western movie The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Draculaura's inability to turn into a bat are brought up again in the 2012 TV special "Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love?" and in her Sweet 1600 Q & A. It would eventually be explained and resolved in the 2014 TV special "Frights, Camera, Action!".
- Frankie enters the library with a book in her arms. She doesn't drop it when Clawdeen suddenly shows up, but doesn't have it anymore when she comes to a halt near Ghoulia.
- When the bat presses a button on Clawdeen's iCoffin, her hands are drawn as Frankie's.
- The background animation in the creepateria was also used in the first scene of "Shock and Awesome".