|Release Date:||Thursday, March 1, 2012|
|Previous:||No Place Like Nome|
|Next:||The Nine Lives of Toralei|
|Watch on YouTube|
Volume 3, Episode 7: Clawd pits his feuding sisters against each other to help get his chores done at the Wolf house.
Deuce and Romulus come by the Wolf household to ask Clawd if he wants to see the new Scary Rotter flick. Clawd answers he can't go until he finishes all of the chores his mother assigned him. At that moment Clawdeen and Howleen step outside the door, once again caught in a fierce argument about Howleen's tendency to borrow Clawdeen's clothes, a dress in this case, without asking. Once they've gone back inside, Deuce comments how hard it must be to be living with sisters who fight like that. Romulus clarifies it's a wolf thing to try to establish dominance, remarking that his own sisters always make a competition out of everything. This gives Clawd a great idea to get his chores done within an hour.
Clawd first goes to Clawdeen's room with a basket full of laundry, casually asking if she's seen Howleen because he wants some tips from her for how to do laundry perfectly. This riles up Clawdeen, who grabs the basket to show Clawd she's better at it than he claims Howleen to be. Next, Clawd goes to Howleen and pulls the same stunt to get her to mow the lawn. Every time a sister is done with one chore, he goes back to trick her into doing another by bringing up the other sister.
An hour later, Romulus and Deuce return and ask if Clawd can come. Clawd mirthfully says he can, making it no secret to his sisters he manipulated them to do his chores for him. As he goes off to the movies with his friends, for one moment Clawdeen and Howleen drop their conflict to be angry at their brother, right until Clawdeen suggests she figured out Clawd's game before Howleen did.
- Scary Rotter is a pun on Harry Potter, a popular book series that spawned a movie series.
- The sounds of Mrs. Wolf 'barking' and not literally speaking, but Clawd being able to understand her, is a somewhat reference to the Peanuts comic/cartoon series. Adults who speak are always bleeped out to the viewers, yet the children in the show are still able to understand what they're saying.
- The Wolfs' mother is heard 'speaking' for the first time.
- The outside of the Wolf residence is shown for the first time.
- Why did the Wolf sisters walk outside during their argument? They're walking back inside almost immediately and didn't do anything outside.