|Release Date:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
|Next:||Rising From the Dead|
|Watch on YouTube|
Volume 2, Episode 33: Nefera's dreadful attitude threatens to destroy the Fear Squad just as they're preparing for Monster Mashionals.
After finished praising Nefera de Nile, Headless Headmistress Bloodgood rides away, leaving the ghouls in frustration, especially Cleo de Nile. While pondering what would become of them, Ghoulia Yelps finds incriminating articles about how Nefera de Nile was kicked out of Fashion Week due to her dreadful outlook, and thus ended her modeling career.
Even still, Headless Headmistress Bloodgood says that they must do what Nefera de Nile says to win Monster Mashionals, which doesn't end well at all. Nefera de Nile presents several terrible routines, and then after delivering a speech about how she could never lead them... replaces the squad with Toralei Stripe and the were-cat twins, Purrsephone and Meowlody.
- The title "Neferamore" comes from the word "nevermore", which was popularized by the Edgar Allen Poe poem The Raven.
- The De Nile servants dress like Anubis, the Ancient Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife.
- Ghoulia previously was the one to extinguish Nightmare's leftover flames in "Frightday the 13th".
- The De Nile servants make their cartoon debuts.
- In the opening shot, Cleo's shoes have way more black on them than they should.
- When Cleo shouts "Oh... my... RA!!!", she suddenly wears her 'Basic' outfit.
- In "Don't Cheer the Reaper", it is said that Smogsnorts Vampyr Academy won Monster Mashionals four years in a row, which works with the claim in "Screech to the Beach" that Monster High used to win the Spirit Staff (and thus subsequently Mashionals) all the time back when they were good. But this clashes with the claim in this webisode and later "Monster Mashionals Part 2" that Nefera brought Monster High four years of victory, because Nefera is Cleo's immediate predecessor.