The Monster High™ Fright Song music video was released to the Monster High YouTube account on August 09, 2010. Its description is, "A killer new music video from the drop dead gorgeous Monster High student bodies. "Monster High... where the ghoul kids rule", and "freaky just got fabulous!"
A behind-the-scenes short about the making of the music video was posted August 08, 2010.
The music video was filmed on June 26-27, 2010 at Western Technical School, Toronto, Canada. The animated sequences were done by Pepper Films.
Music Video CastEdit
- Cody Bonnell - Hot Manster (no direct analogue, possibly Deuce Gorgon as main protagonist male, though he bears more of a resemblance to Edward Cullen of the Twilight series)
Music Video CrewEdit
- Erin Bloodgood - Creative Consultant
- Wendy Trilling/HiFi Project/Y&R - Songwriter
- Nigel Dick - Director
- Vonnie Cameron/Y&R - Creative Director
- Jordana Maxwell - Key Make-Up
- Janet Summers - Wardrobe Stylist
- Janet Jackson - Key Hair
- Melissa Panton - Choreographer
- Chantelle Leonardo - Choreographer
- Production Company - DNA Films, Los Angeles
- Local Production Company - Mad Films, Toronto
- Producer - Lewis Weinstein
- Agency Producer - Laura Keseric (Y&R)
- Director of Photography - Pierre Rouger
- Art Director - Callum MacLachlan
- Casting Director - Natalie Galazka
- Script Supervisor - Catherine Taylor
- Editor - Richard Cooperman
- Telecine - Rob Sciaratta (Co. 3)
- Post Effects - Solid
The "Behind the Scenes" video misspells Taylor Belnavis as "Belnais".