Meowlody was trademarked on July 22, 2012 and her first doll came out in Late February, 2012. As of January 01, 2015, her doll number totals 3 and makes up 0.88% of the entire Monster High doll collection. Few other merchandise of her is available.
- Meowlody wears a sleeveless, tiger print shirt in horizontal black and white. She combines this with an orange skirt and a black, sleeveless jacket. The jacket features a high collar, crimson lining, and two silver horizontal stripes. On her left hand, she wears a crimson glove, and on her left arm she wears a studded black and crimson bracelet. On her right wrist, she has a studded orange bracelet. Her shoes are black boots reaching almost to her knees. They feature crimson wedge heels, bows over the entire length, studs at the top, and open toes.
- The doll comes with an orange, ball of yarn-shaped purse, and one diary which she shares with her sister.
- Meowlody's doll is only available in a 2-pack with Purrsephone. They lack a brush and stand, and are the only dolls of the 'Campus Stroll' line of which the stockphoto doesn't suggest otherwise.
Go Monster High Team!!!
- Line: Go Monster High Team!!!
- Release: Late January, 2013
- Assortment number: None
- Model number: Y7297
Doll: This Meowlody has waist long white hair, loose and straight, with her classical black and white striped streak of hair. Her lipstick is a pinkish red and her eyeshadow is thick yellow.
Clothes: Meowlody is wearing a simple black romper with red cat shread markings scattered all around. The straps of the romper are in an elaborated design, consisting of four straps where two intersect before the go around the shoulders and the other two just spread and pass over the shoulders like regular stripes.
Accessories: With long black boots with straps and yellow wedges with molded cat toys, she also includes a black helmet with molded ears and a strap around the chin, with yellow sunglasses that attach to the helmet and have cat ears, as well as a big yellow purse.
Extras: She comes with a detailed scooter and teal drinks.