Volume 2, Webisode 26: Frankie forgives Jackson for standing her up at Cleo's party, but she's still in the dark when it comes to his dual-natured secret.
Frankie, Cleo, Clawdeen, and Draculaura are at the Coffin Bean talking about a party last night. Draculaura informs the ghouls they didn't miss anything because the Ghostly Gossip was there. Also the party was DJ-ed by Holt Hyde. The ghouls then tease Frankie a little about her crush on Holt. Draculaura notices that Jackson is at the Maul and the ghouls urge Frankie to "shock some sense into him" about standing her up at Cleo's party. Jackson tells Frankie that he remembered he was going to the party and he was outside and got nervous because Frankie was there and then he blacked out. Frankie then tells about the party and about Holt and asks if he knew him which he says no (and Heath gets super hyper about it). Jackson then asks Frankie for another chance and asks her out on a date to a silent movie at the Revival House. She says yes and the ghouls plan to accompany her on her 1st ever date. At the movie, everyone else besides Frankie and Jackson are bored out of their minds. Clawd then decides to play some music which everyone dances to. Jackson is seen shivering and apologizes to Frankie then leaves. Frankie is hurt once again to be stood up by him again. Draculaura then tells her "what do you expect from a normie" and Frankie says that she thought Jackson was different. Holt then comes in and sits next to Frankie and flirts with her. Frankie, not in the mood, tells him that she's on a date to which he replies with himself. Frankie then leaves and is outside looking for Jackson. Holt is seen getting kicked out the theater and steps into a puddle saying "Not cool!". Holt then transforms back into Jackson and he sees Frankie looking for him. He hides behind the dumpster questioning what is happening to him.
- The name of the webisode is a play on the saying 'hide your heart'.
- Jackson stood up Frankie in "Hyde and Shriek".
- Jackson doesn't know he and Holt are the same and vice versa. They'll discover this in "Dueling Personality".
- This is Heath's first time going after Scarah, a reoccurring event that Scarah pays some attention to in her SDCCI diary.
- Jackson says that monster-human relations weren't good in the fourteenth century. As "Ghouls Rule" confirms, they're still not good.
- Why did Holt get thrown out of the theater? He's got Jackson's ticket and the other students are fans of him.
- This webisode was discovered on August 25th when the Monster High Youtube account added two new videos set under private.