|Age||115 in swamp monster years|
|Pet||Living in the swamp means my home is literally crawling with critters. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find pet perfection. I suppose that means I'll need to keep looking.|
|BFFs||Viperine Gorgon and Clawdia Wolf|
|Read the full profile|
Honey Swamp is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. She is a swamp monster, specifically the daughter of the Honey Island Swamp Monster, from New Goreleans, Louisiana, who aspires to be a cinematographer. That is, she's already one, and good at what she does, but she has yet to make it in Hauntlywood and beyond. Having come into contact with the movie star Elissabat and the director Sofeara Gorepola has moved her career along greatly, but, being a perfectionist who knows that time is an investment, Honey seeks to grow bigger still.
She is voiced in English by Laura Bailey.
Honey is a Southern Belle born and raised in New Goreleans. She is an aspiring cinematographer.
Honey has medium aquamarine skin and dark green and white afro. She had a blue blouse with a matching billowy skirt and pink heels that have water monster designs that look like dripping wax.
Honey is close friends with her movie crew: Clawdia Wolf, Viperine Gorgon, and Elissabat. In addition to them, she has also bonded with Operetta, who is from the nearby Gnarlston. Their grandmothers are childhood BFFs.
- July 20, 2013: Honey Swamp is one of the two Saturday San Diego Comic-Con International reveals.
- July 20, 2013: Honey Swamp's clapboard displays the name "Allie Gator", evidently her prototype name.
- Mid November, 2013: Honey Swamp's debut doll is released as part of the Frights, Camera, Action! - Hauntlywood series.
- Mid November, 2013: Honey Swamp makes her diary debut in her Frights, Camera, Action! - Hauntlywood diary.
- December 14, 2013: Honey Swamp's profile art is revealed through the Maul update.
- December 17, 2013: Honey Swamp's profile is published on the Monster High website.
- March 11, 2014: Honey Swamp makes her 3D cartoon debut in "Frights, Camera, Action!".
- April 03, 2014: Mattel requests the trademark for Honey Swamp.
- April 25, 2014: Honey Swamp makes her 2D cartoon debut in "Just Ghost to Show Ya".