|Release Date:||Thursday, May 10, 2012|
|Next:||Hoodoo That Voodoo That You Do|
|Watch on YouTube|
Volume 3, Episode 13: Frankie uses her mad skills to impress Mrs. Kindergrübber on her Home Ick project.
At Monster High, Frankie and Jackson are working on a project. Frankie leads the project and enjoys it much more than seems appropriate. Once Jackson brings her the remaining ingredients, she tells him to put on his goggles and prepare himself for the most intense part of the project.
Frankie takes a syringe and savagely stabs it into the body of the project. Next, she pours two liquid concoctions over the body, making its gooey grown mass boil. Jackson steps towards a nearby machine and turns a wheel, which lowers a heating plate to a small distance above the project's body. Once its baked properly, Frankie turns another wheel to make the body rise, but then disaster strikes as the action blows a fuse. With no time left, Frankie hooks herself up to provide the project with the energy it needs, which gets the job done.
Frankie informs Ms. Kindergrubber and her fellow students at Home Ick that her and Jackson's project for the finals is done. Jackson removes the blanket covering the project, and a live gingerbread boy stands up to bow for the audience along with his creators. The rest of the class is impressed, though some think that Frankie in particular took the assignment a little too seriously. Frankie doesn't listen and adds the last bits of icing on the gingerbread boy, whom she has to keep from eating his own, delicious hand.
- The entire webisode is a homage to the creation scene of the iconic movie 1931 movie adaption of Frankenstein.
- Frankie has learned nothing from her experience with creating new life carelessly in "HooDoo You Like?".
- "No Place Like Nome" aired before "Home Ick", but continuity-wise comes later due to the presence of the gingerbread boy in the former and his creation in the latter.
- Prior to Frankie looking at the clock and realizing it's 14:55 already, the clock is shown, as she's laughing maniacally, with a display of 15:00.
- Throughout the webisode, Jackson's goggles go on and off by themselves.
- Frankie makes the gingerbread boy only by shaping. She didn't even use a mold or gingerbread man-shaped cookie cutter, which is commonly used for making a gingerbread man.
- When the gingerbread boy is finished, he has icing on him, but neither Frankie nor Jackson put icing on him yet.