Gilda Goldstag is a 2011/2014-introduced and all-around character. She is a Ceryneian Hind and a student at Monster High. Gilda is the treasurer of the student council and an excellent runner, though she prefers to sit down and read a good book peacefully. She’s a tad jumpy and does not like loud or sudden noises. She is the daughter of the Golden Hind, based off of the Ceryneian Hind from mythology. As a Golden Hind, she is deer-like and Isi Dawndancer considers her a best friend.
Gilda has light gold skin and short, straight, coral pink hair that is styled upward. She has blue eyes and brown horns with coral dots on her face instead of eyebrows.
She is a very environment-dedicated kind of ghoul, mostly because of her deer heritage.
She is the daughter of the Golden Hind. In her online bio in the website it states she is "the living proof Golden Hinds aren't extinct" suggesting that Golden Hinds are more of a species than a sole monster and therefore suggesting she might be the last of her kind.
Her bio states that she is friends with Venus McFlytrap and Jane Boolittle, most likely because of the nature-related nature of the three of them. In the webisodes she is frequently seen with Quill Talyntino, suggesting they might be possible friends.
Gilda does have a super ability. This may come from her Golden Hind heritage, considering that she is part deer:
- Super-speed: Gilda is an excellent runner.
- November 17, 2011: Gilda Goldstag makes her 2D cartoon debut in "Monster Mashionals Part 1".
- November 20, 2013: Mattel requests the trademark for Gilda Goldstag.
- April 22, 2014: A photo of the We Are Monster High 5-pack reaches the fandom, which shows Gilda Goldstag under the name Treasurer Golda.
- May 29, 2014: Gilda Goldstag's profile is published on the Monster High website and promptly removed.
- Early July, 2014: Gilda Goldstag's debut doll is released as part of the We Are Monster High series.
- September 11, 2014: Gilda Goldstag's profile is re-published on the Monster High website.