Garrott du Roque is a 2012-introduced and fiction-only character. He is a Scarisian gargoyle with a talent for fashion and the son of a Gargoyle. He's also highly romantic, which is why he's Rochelle Goyle's perfect boyfriend. The long-distance relation the two currently maintain is emotionally hard on the both of them, but they manage and make the most of their time together whenever Rochelle comes home. Garrott is also botanically skilled, especially in regards to roses. He takes great care of his flower garden, with the pay-off being their beauty. This, in turn, inspires his fashion designs and makes them excellent gifts for Rochelle.
He is voiced by Evan Smith in English.
In "Scaris: City of Frights", Rochelle explains to Frankie that she and Garrott lost contact after she came to Monster High. Rochelle also tells Frankie about how Garrott created a rose bush just for her. Frankie and Rochelle find Garrott locked in the Scarisian Catacombs by Madame Ghostier. Madame Ghostier used him to create all of her fashion lines because she "ran dry" of ideas. Garrott gets out with their help and he helps them get back at Madame Ghostier, as well as getting back together with Rochelle.
According to Ghoulfriends Forever, his poetry is not very good and he is vehemently anti-pigeon. The latter occasionally is a source of bickering between him and Rochelle.
Garrott has dark grey skin, soft green eyes, and blue hair.
- September 05, 2012: Garrott du Roque makes his Ghoulfriends book debut in Ghoulfriends Forever.
- March 03, 2013: Garrott du Roque makes his 3D cartoon debut in "Scaris: City of Frights"
- May 09, 2014: Mattel requests the trademark for Garrot du Roq.
- May 19, 2014: Mattel requests the trademark for Garrott du Roque.
- Early February, 2015: Garrott du Roque's debut doll is released as part of the Love in Scaris series.