|Release Date:||Friday, July 23, 2010|
|Watch on YouTube|
Volume 1, Episode 14: Lagoona freaks out in Mad Science class. She can't bear to dissect a frog! Frankie creates a distraction that ends in eyeball-rolling chaos!
Mr. Hack a little too enthusiastically announces that the students will dissect frogs for today's class. Lagoona does not share his giddiness because she feels sorry for the "little green bros". As she watches them locked up in their glass jar, tears well up both in her eyes and the ones of frog who stares back at her. Convinced she has to do something, Lagoona asks Frankie to help her distract the teacher.
Frankie obliges and unlaces her hand, which creeps up to the front of the class and tickles Mr. Hack while Frankie's other hand makes its way to a jar filled with eyeballs and starts hurling them at the students. Soon the class is engaged in a full-frenzied, eyeball-throwing fight, while the teacher can't stop laughing from the tickling. In the chaos, Lagoona is able to grab the jar of frogs just before the bell rings, saving them from dissection. Frankie calls back her hand and seeing the classroom empty, Hackington concedes he won't be teaching or dissecting frogs that day.
Frankie meets up with Lagoona in the hallway, where Lagoona tells her friend she found a place where the frogs can "chill". The answer becomes more specific when screams come from the girl's bathroom. Several girls run out, revealing that the frogs have taken up residence in the lavatory toilets.
- Lagoona's rescue of the frogs either was repeated or referenced in the Volume 3 webisode "Creepfast Club".
- This webisode kicks off Lagoona's friendship with the frogs, who'll function like a mini-army of hers throughout Volume 1. Also, because she meets them in this webisode, the previous webisode, "Clawditions", continuity-wise comes later than "Freedom Fight".
- The frogs makes their official cartoon debut. "Clawditions" contains their official debut.
- Frankie's hands are everywhere and nowhere. Frankie detaches her left hand to distract Hackington. However, it is her right hand that tickles him and it's also her right hand that at the same time throws eyeballs around. Whenever Frankie is in view though, it's still her left hand that is missing while her right one is with her.
- This webisode is one of two that ties into the Classroom release of Lagoona Blue, whose subject is Mad Science. The doll comes with a frog in a jar. The other webisode related to the doll is "Hatch Me If You Can", which featured the gargoyle egg that also comes with the doll.
- This webisode inspired the Monster High website game Froggie Dash, which is a sequel of sorts.