The ghouls become utterly possessed when faced with the daunting task of picking the most freaky-fab picture day outfits.
Picture Day is tomorrow and Draculaura, Clawdeen, Cleo, Ghoulia, and Abbey are looking forward to it. They call each other to talk about just how excited they are. When they call Frankie, they are shocked to learn she isn't at all fazed by Picture Day. They rush to her house to amend the situation with a slumber party fashion show.
All through the night, the girls experiment with the clothes, shoes, hats, and other accessories they brought along to the Stein residence to find the perfect look to be photographed in. While they do succeed, they also take very long to do so and go to bed later then would've been wise. None of them wakes up until 8:00, which is when the pictures are taken.
The group rushes to school but arrives only in time to see the school photographer leave. They beg him to stay just a little longer and take their pictures, but he has other appointments to show up on. Seeing the distress on the girls' faces, he notes that he'll be back for other photos next week and that he'll take their pictures then too. The girls are relieved at first, but they panic when they realize they only have one week to pick new outfits.
- The last time picture day occurred was in "Photo Finish".
- Abbey's right eyelashes disappear when Frankie's words shock her.
- Why didn't Frankie's parents wake the girls in time for school?
- At the end of the webisode, Abbey is animated as running away sideways.
- Draculaura, Frankie, Cleo, and Abbey wear their Picture Day outfits. Clawdeen's outfit is of an unknown line. Ghoulia wears her Scooter outfit. Early in the webisode, two pieces of clothing belonging to Frankie and Draculaura fly by, which are the recycle fashion they wore in "Unearthed Day". Similarly, two recycle fashion dresses belonging to Clawdeen and Abbey are among the piles of clothes when the groups wake up.