The fearbook is an iconic component of the Monster High franchise, existing as a piece of fiction, a piece of media, and a piece of merchandise.
There are two releases of the Fearbook: the Mid September, 2010 Fearbook release and the Mid October, 2011 Fearbook 2.0 Journal release.
Mattel Shop description:
So many creepy secrets and scary surprises! Use the freaky skull key to open the Fearbook and access a specially locked section, where you can write secret messages with a "magic reveal" pen. Another lockable compartment is perfect for hiding your pen and marker, composition book, and ultra-icky stickers. Wanna personalize it? Press the button inside to record a special message that you can play back!
- Cool, colorful cover features the whole boo crew
- Makes frightastic sounds every time you turn the key
- Includes three sheets of fun facts, gossip, and info
- Comes with composition book, sticker sheets, “magic reveal” pen, and marker
- Stores everything inside for on-the-go play
This toy has been nominated for the 2011 Toy of the Year Award.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Monster High Wiki by expanding it.|