The pets of the Monster High ghouls befriend Jane Boollittle and help her to overcome her shyness so she can join the Monster High student bodies—when she's ready.
From the catacombs' darkness, eight sets of glowing eyes encroach on Jane Boolittle's location. These are, however, not the eyes of anything ferocious, but of a group of pets belonging to the students of Monster High. Jane introduces herself, amazing the pets with her ability to understand them. They introduce themselves to her and request she does not tell anyone of their presence at school grounds because they aren't supposed to be there. Jane assures them their secret is safe with her, if only because she isn't planning on staying at Monster High because she doesn't think she'll ever fit in. The pets promise they can change her outlook if she gives them a chance, which she happily does.
The pets take Jane on a tour through Monster High, using vents and timing to move around unseen. Together, they watch a casketball game, hang out in the library, decide on Jane's fashion in the student lounge and bathroom, and end the tour back in the catacombs where the pets share several stories about their owners.
At the end of it all, Jane has come to understand her new environments and even feels like she has already befriended many of the students. It is yet too early for her to step out in the open, but Jane is certain it won't be long anymore and that she will fit in just fine.
- This webisode directly follows on "Who's the Boo Girl?".
- Jane would start to mingle with the other students in "Boolittle Too Late".
- Neptuna and Captain Penny make their cartoon debuts.
- The Secret Creepers Crypt makes its cartoon debut.
- Why did the pets make their presence known to Jane if they don't want to risk being exposed? It doesn't matter if Jane can talk with them or not for her ability to tell anyone about the creatures she saw in the catacombs.
- While Jane previously did note that she'd need more time to fit in than anticipated, her claim that she won't stay at Monster High is new.
- When Jane cheers over the casketball game, she is momentarily drawn to have four hands.