Abbey Bominable was trademarked on November 02, 2010 and her first doll came out in Mid July, 2011. As of January 01, 2015, her doll number totals 20 and makes up 5.88% of the entire Monster High doll collection. As a main character, there is a decent variety of other merchandise of her available.
- Abbey wears a dress with pink, purple, black and light blue patterns, meant to look like ice reflecting through light, tied around with a string that connects to a black purse at her side, and sparkly stockings that fade from bright pink to blue. The dress has white fur trimmings across the top, with a similiar design along the arm, and legwarmers over platform high hiking boots. Her hair is pulled back by a furry headband, and she accessorizes with mismatched earrings shaped like a purple snowflake and a blue icicle, complete with her signature ice crystal necklace. The doll comes with a Shiver figurine, a real-life sized blue brush, a blue doll stand and a diary.
- Abbey Bominable's stockphoto only properly depicts the first months of the doll's release. Current shipments of the doll come with legwarmers that are too tight to fit over most of the shoes.
- Abbey wears a white turtleneck sweater, a sleeveless blue fur vest, and black compression pants with purple striped padding on both sides and blue along the edges. Her shoes are blue and purple hiking boots with black soles. Her accessories include her ice crystal with a different necklace design, blue icicle spear earrings and blue ski goggles. The outfit comes with a pink, purple and blue snowboard and a club description.
- Abbey wears a black, shoulderless one-piece swimsuit with pink, white and blue snowflakes. Around her waist rests a blue, snowflake-patterned transparent wrap with a built-in fur belt. Her shoes are purple sandals with icicles for heels. Her accessories comprise a transparent purple sunhat, a blue ice crystal in the form of a droplet, icicle earrings with blue beads in an ice-cube shape on the end, and a magenta bracelet with a skullette key charm. Her hair is straight and put into a tight ponytail. The doll comes with an ice cup filled with pink shaved ice, a map of Skull Shores, a real-life sized blue brush and a blue doll stand. Abbey first wore it in Unlife to Life, just without the shoes, waist wrap, and sunhat.
- Abbey wears a ice blue jumper with a cracked ice design along with a layered purple skirt with cracked ice and snowflake designs. She also comes with a black fluffy vest, purple ice skates with a blue heel and black laces and a black belt with ice diamonds attached. Her sole accessory is a blue bag with an hexagonal ice design.
- Abbey wears an ice blue sleeveless nightgown with a snowflake pattern, with black fringe along the shoulders, and a bow tied in the front with white pom-poms hanging on the ends. Her slippers are ice blue which incorporate a yeti's face design on them. She has a white fur face-mask. Some of her hair is tied back. The doll comes with a tub of "I scream" (ice cream) with a screaming face. This doll does not include a brush or stand.
I Heart Fashion
- Abbey comes with a total of two dresses, one shirt, one pair of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, and a handful of accessories that include a bright blue iCoffin, a purple translucent purse, a necklace and several bracelets and earrings. Her first dress is a bright pink turtleneck jumper with visible black stitching down the front. Her second dress is a sleeveless blue dress with a large white fur belt around the midsection and a second, black translucent mesh layer around the skirt section. Her shirt only has one long sleeve, and is decorated with a purple pattern similar to her 'Basic' dress, and her pants have matching colors, except decorated with pink and purple snowflakes. For shoes, she has a gold recolor of Clawdeen's 'School Clubs' shoes, black and purple, closed toe wedge heels with black legwarmers reused from Draculaura's 'School Clubs', and reused and recolored light blue boots from Ghoulia's 'School Clubs'. She wears her hair tied up at the top with the rest left loose. She has dark purple lipstick.
Skultimate Roller Maze
- Line: Skultimate Roller Maze
- Release: Early July, 2012; Late December, 2012
- Assortment number: None; X3671
- Model number: X4513; Y8349
- Abbey was initially only available in a 2-pack with Ghoulia, an exclusive to Kmart. She wears a blue dress with a pink ice-cube design, and a green lined fishnet overshirt. She accessorizes with a translucent blue igloo-like helmet, bubblegum pink ice necklace, pink knee pads, and fur-lined translucent pink roller skates with green and black wheels. Her hair is cut short with green streaks and a pink, purple, and blue underlayer.
- This doll was released again in a single-pack, but with transparent pink knee pads and without the tinsel in her hair.
Dot Dead Gorgeous
- Abbey wears a pink and blue faded over the shoulder dress with snowflake polka dots, a pink undershirt and 3 skirt layers that consist of bright pink, and 2 that match the overall design. She has a furry bracelet, matching snowflake earrings, a translucent blue necklace (most likely her ice crystal), and a translucent blue belt that rests just above the waist. Her shoes are translucent as well, with a furry type design, and spiraled heels. She comes with a translucent blue bag that also bares an ice design. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she wears heavy purple eyeshadow as well as bright pink lipstick.
- Abbey wears a long-sleeved white shirt with fur bunched up around the wrists, and a translucent blue collar with blue pom-poms on each side, resting on her shoulders. She has a belt of the same design as the collar, and a pink and white layered skirt, that cuts off around the end to create a sort of melting ice design. Her shoes are white wedge heels with blue fur around the ankles. Her hair is tied and knotted around the bangs and pulled to the side, and she wears a furry hat to the side of her head. She includes a mask that's also in an ice design.
Scaris: City of Frights
- Line: Scaris: City of Frights
- Release: Late November, 2012
- Assortment number: Y0392
- Model number: Y0393
- Abbey wears a one-shoulder sheath dress with a pink and purple ice shard design, trimmed with white fur at the bottom. Her accessories include clear purple ice diamonds earrings with a matching choker, which is a reclour of her Basic ice crystal necklace, and a transparent blue icicle belt. Her shoes are pearl white wedge heels with clustered ice crystals at the front and stacked glaciers for heels. She has a translucent blue ice brick-patterned handbag with black ice crystal straps, three snowflake buckles on each side, and her skullette adorns the front. Her eye shadow is mauve, her lipstick is bubblegum pink, and her hair is styled in a side ponytail.
- For her fearbook picture, Abbey wears powder blue tunic with tie dyed purple and pink smudges which are intended to represent the aurora borealis, and shimmery green icicles hanging down from the neckline. She is wearing a black fur and tinsel shrug and white leggings with black, pink, purple, and blue geometric shapes in various sizes. Her boots are translucent grey with thin ice crystals as "fur" trimming, with two skullette buckles and straps on the outer side of each boot. She accessorises with a single pink ice crystal cuff earring, a pink crystal knuckle ring which holds three of her fingers, a black ice crystal belt, and a translucent pink back pack with opaque straps and dangling black skullette keys. She has blue and pink eyeshadow with mauve lipstick, and her hair is cut into bangs. She comes with a baby blue binder with a cracked ice pattern, a life-sized fearbook, a black brush and stand.
To Howl For
- Abbey wears a shoulderless sheath dress with black netting on the neckline, sleeves, and bottom, trimmed with blue. The body of the dress is blue with various ice crystals jutting inwards from the sides. All of her accessories are recoloured and previously used: a translucent blue drawstring handbag from Spectra's 'School's Out' doll, translucent violet heels from Clawdeen's School Clubs fashion pack, and her 'School's Out' ice crystal necklace recoloured pink.
Abbey has a black mini dress with lilac, white and light blue aurora and glittering ice patterns, with a black fur collar and sleeve cuffs, a black bow adorns the top of the dress. She also comes with a blue mini apron with the MH logo and pink jagged trim, tied by another black bow. Her shoes are semi opaque purple heels, covered in holes, just like melting ice. She accessorises with a pink spoon and blue spatula ice earrings and a pink ice bead bracelet. Her hair is up in a high pony tail, predominantly pink streaked with her bangs sharply to the right side with purple streaks. Abbey comes with her cooking partner Heath, a half burning, half frozen plate of food, a bone handled spoon, a pair of bone handled tongs, a measuring cup, a jar with eyeball lid a plate of yaks cheese, a diary/cookbook detailing Heath and hers cooking adventures and a black hairbrush.
Ready to rock it out to some yetish folk music Abbey is in a soft pink, blue and purple top with flayed bottom and pouffy sleeves, possibly designed to look like an aurora, the right sleeve is especially dark purple. She has a skirt in purple splattered with bright blue. She has a blue melting ice belt, a white V.I.M necklace, blue snowflake and purple icicle earrings and translucent blue melting ice boots with pink spiked shackles around the ankle and leg. She also has a black hairband wrapped around her head, which covered in pink and blue stars and auroras. Her hair is especially long, with bright pink bangs. Her lipstick is light pink and her eyeshadow is pink with blue eyeliner.
13 Wishes - Haunt the Casbah
- Line: 13 Wishes - Haunt the Casbah
- Release: Late August, 2013
- Assortment number: None
- Model number: BBR94
Abbey has a black dress covered in shimmering stars and golden cracked ice patterns, there is a jagged collar on the top of her dress and her dress fans out at the bottom to allow room for a light blue skirt and light purple skirt. Abbey has two overskirts, a white glimmery skirt with snowflakes and cracked ice and a black mesh skirt under the white one. She has golden accessories, a golden melting ice headdress with a snowflake slightly to the side, golden melting ice cuff bracelets, a gold necklace with a snowflake pendant, golden ice shard earrings and a golden ice shard belt. Her shoes are gold wedges with white translucent jelly straps, created to look like ice shards. Her lantern is white with scorpion motifs, the same as all the other Haunt the Casbah lanterns. She has baby pink lipstick, gold and lilac eyeshadow, and her hair is in severe curls with a blue and pink braid across the front of her bangs.
Doll: The hair is long and wavy, it is worn down to her waist. It is white with soft touches of blue and purple, it also has some tinsel running through it. Her lipstick is strawberry pink, while her eye shadow consists of different shades of blue.
Clothes: Abbey wears a signature icy ensemble to compliment her ice sculpture project. Her dress is tight in fitting, and it is black with light blue and pink icicle print. It has short sleeves and blue faux fur trims at the neckline and at the bottom hem.
Accessories: She wears a pair of icy blue translucent skullette earrings, her belt is white and molded into icicles, and her shoes are blue ankle wedge heel boots. The soles of the boots is the same blue as the rest and molded into frozen ice. The boots have many zigzagging straps running across and tied at the tops into bows. The trims of the boots are white spiky ice. On her head she wears translucent hot pink safety goggles. In her right hand she holds a small blue chainsaw in the shape of jagged ice with molded snowflakes on it.
Extras: She comes with her ice sculpture, a black doll and brush, and a class notebook.
Notes: The accessories pictured in the stockphoto are different in color.
Doll: The hair is worn tied back in a side-swept ponytail. Her hair is white with soft streaks of blue. Her lipstick is a gentle pink, while her eye shadow is dramatic and silver.
Clothes: Abbey wears a tight black figure-fitting dress with mesh sleeves that end just before the elbows. It has a light pink splatter print design going across with icy blue stripes and black snowflakes, it also has various sparkles and polka dots decorating it. On the bottom it has a soft icy blue rib trim.
Accessories: Her accessories are translucent purple ice, including her ice shard bracelet on her right arm and her icy belt. She wears translucent purple ice boots with a thick icy trim at the top. The heels are pointed wedges reflecting the rough texture of ice, and each boot has four straps going across at the top and bottom. In her hand she holds a black cup of a cold iced frappé.
Extras: She does not include any extra pieces.
Notes: The accessories pictured in the stockphoto are different in color.
Doll: This Abbey has a very special complexion. Her eyes are printed larger than usual, and the iris is stylized, it is icy blue with purple dripping from the pupil. Her eyelashes also present a little swirl and her eyebrows have a purple colour, fading to brown. She has a little line of purple eyeshadow in her lid and icy blue in her crease. She also has a drip of purple liquid flowing from her right eye. Her hair is long and has short side bangs. Its white with pink and blue highlights, like almost all Abbey dolls, but this time there is also a lot of black streaks, spreaded around her hair, mostly in the inside part. Her lipgloss is a purple-y pink.
Clothes: This Abbey, like all other Sweet Screams dolls, is inspired by a special sweet, Abbey's being the icecream. She has a short dress, where the top is made of white pleather with a waffle cone pattern in icy blue. The lines that make up the waffle cone are dripping, as if melted icecream. The bottom of her dress is puffy and purple/pink, featuring melting sugar sprinkles of various colours: dark blue, purple, icy blue and white. Over the dress she is wearing a short pink faux fur jacket, around her arms.
Accessories: This Abbey, being a deluxe doll, is very detailed and accesorized. From head to toe: she is wearing an big headpiece, which consists of an headband made of drippy pink translucent plastic and 4 icecream cones sticking from it, resembling the Statue of Liberty. The cones of the icecream are black and the icecream itself is pink. Her earrings are upside down icecream cones dripping icecream. They are different colours, the one in the right ear is pink and the one in the left ear is blue. She is wearing a neckpiece, which looks like a model of a like collar, but is meant to look like waffle cone designs, like her top. It is in icy greenish blue and it also features 3 melting skulettes in the right end. She wears dark blue opera gloves textured like waffle cones. She has two arm bracelets, one in each arm, one looks like the patter in her top and the other one features a swirl of pink drippage around the arm. She is wearing a belt made of drippy dark chocolate with molded melting skulettes, in pink, blue and dark blue. From the belt falls a plastic apron-like accesory, which looks like a dripping ice blue waffle. She also comes equiped with a bag that is a icecream cup, in translucent pink and with molded dripping. The icecream is pink, with painted on cream and a pink cherry on top. She is wearing white fishnet socks, that bear resemblance to icecream cones, and plataform shoes. The heel is an upside down icecream, where the cone is black, and the plataform is also an iceream ball. The shoe is open-toe and it has a starp made of dripping skulettes. In the heel there's also molded chocolate, dripping over Abbey's feet. The shoes are mismatching, in the right one the icecream heel is icy blue and the strap is pink and in the left one it the heel is pink and the strap is icy blue.
Extras: She comes with a black stand, a black brush, a storybook and her candified pet, Shiver.
Notes: In her stock photos she is wearing Sweet Screams Ghoulia Yelps earrings rather than hers.
Doll: This Abbey's hair is up in a high side ponytail. She also has light pink lipstick, as well as blue and purple eyeshadow.
Clothes: Abbey is wearing a short tube dress with a big neck line and half sleeves. The dress is seamed in pink in the neck and in black in the sleeves and bottom. The dress is simple, but it has a complicated pattern that mixes layers of pink and white triangles, black DNA strands, black snowflakes and atoms, as well as pink and black melting ice.
Accessories: A pair of fake glasses is included, since Geek Shriek is a line that glorifies geek style. Abbey's glasses are a glossy purple and they are crystalized, with various smooth surfaces like ice. In the end of each arch a there is a molded snowflake. Her shoes are crystalized like her glasses and have molded fur in the top. The heel looks like an ice pillar.
School's Out Abbey Bominable Costume
- Release: 2011
- SKU Number: N/A
"Become the icy exchange student and snowboarding queen in this Abbey Bominable Costume for girls! Deluxe Monster High Abbey Bominable Costume features a black, pink and blue printed dress with attached rope belt and lush white faux fur collar, faux fur arm warmers and leg warmers, and a matching white faux fur headband to go over a long white wig with blue and pink streaks. (Tights sold separately)"
Abbey's Costume includes:
- Head Band
- Long Wig
- Attached Belt
- Arm Warmers
- Leg Warmers